On Air Now:
Now Playing:Loading...
site loader
July 3, 2019 Federal Government Denies Releasing List Of Ministerial Nominees

Federal Government Denies Releasing List Of Ministerial Nominees

The federal government has denied the release of list of the Ministerial nominees.

 

Presidential spokesman, Malam GARBA SHEHU who was reacting to the rumor of the release of the list on his tweeter handle said Nigerians should disregard any list seen on the social media.

 

He said that he has no news about President MUHAMMADU BUHARI’s ministerial list.


According to GARBA SHEHU and I quote” My Twitter account is a verified one. Whoever wants to know what I have said should go to it, not to a fake one. I have no breaking news on the appointment of ministers because I have not been briefed about it. Ignore the report they are attributing to me, please.’ End of quote.

June 28, 2019 President Buhari Assures Implementation Of New National Minimum Wage Will Commence Soon

President Buhari Assures Implementation Of New National Minimum Wage Will Commence Soon

President MUHAMMADU BUHARI has assured the implementation of the new national minimum wage will commence soon.

 

President BUHARI asked state government and employers in the private sector to work towards providing a living wage for their workers.

 

Represented by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, BOSS MUSTAPHA at the 11th triennial delegates conference of the Trade Union Congress of Nigeria, the President said as a result of several reforms embarked upon, the economy is expected to grow by 2.7 percent in 2019. 

June 24, 2019 SERAP Sues CCB Over Non-Disclosure Of Asset Declaration By Past Leaders

SERAP Sues CCB Over Non-Disclosure Of Asset Declaration By Past Leaders

The Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project has filed a lawsuit in the Federal High Court, Lagos, against the Code of Conduct Bureau over its claim that it could not disclose details of asset declarations submitted to it by successive presidents and state governors since 1999.

The CCB had last week refused a Freedom of Information request by SERAP, stating that Asset declaration form is private information, and doing so would offend the right to privacy of presidents and state governors.

But in the suit filed last Friday, SERAP argued that Asset declarations of presidents and state governors submitted to the CCB are public documents.

June 13, 2019 Five People Injured In Gas Explosion In Port Harcourt Mall

Five People Injured In Gas Explosion In Port Harcourt Mall

Five people have been injured following a gas explosion at a shopping mall in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital, yesterday.

Police Public Relations Officer, Rivers Police Command, Deputy Superintendent NNAMDI OMONI, who confirmed the incident said the explosion, which occurred in the kitchen area of the mall, left five persons seriously injured.

The police spokesperson added that the victims are currently receiving treatment at the Braithwaite Memorial Hospital, and activities have returned to normal.

The DSP also said that investigations are ongoing to unravel the cause of the gas explosion.

Watch Live

Video Player is loading.
Current Time 0:00
Duration -:-:-
Loaded: 0%
Stream Type LIVE
Remaining Time -:-:-
 
1x

x
PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com