On Air Now:
Now Playing:Loading...
site loader

Kim Kardashian has ‘begged’ Kanye to end presidential run: Report

Kim Kardashian West is voting for her husband Kanye West to end his White House run.

Amid a report that Kim is working to save their six-year marriage, she is also said to be urging him to end his long shot presidential bid for the sake of their family. Kanye, however, has gone the complete other direction.

“Kim begged Kanye to stop his presidential thing, to stop talking about their kids at rallies. But he ignored her and instead he went ahead and hired more people . . . and tried to register in more states,” a source told Page Six, adding that Kanye “just won’t stop” in his desire to be POTUS.

Kanye announced on July 4 on Twitter that he was running for President of the United States. At the time, Kim replied to the tweet with an emoji of an American flag, seemingly a show of support. Now, she sees that presidential bid as a huge hinderance to the family, particularly after Kanye’s emotional campaign rally in South Carolina in July in which he spoke about he and Kim discussing whether to abort their first pregnancy.

He later tweeted that he has been eyeing a divorce from the “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star, only to later delete the tweet and apologize to Kim publicly. Kim has said Kanye is in the midst of bipolar episode. 

While this has gone on, Kim and Kanye have reportedly been living separate lives — she’s been in Los Angeles with their kids, while he’s in at their $14 million ranch in Wyoming. Multiple reports said he was ignoring Kim’s calls for several days, but the duo reunited briefly in Wyoming last week. But, it didn’t look like a happy reunion, as photos showed her crying while they appeared to be involved in a heated discussion.

“This is a nightmare for Kim, she is looking for a way out. But she’s also a nice person and wants to do the best for her kids,” Page Six’s source said.

Still, Kim hasn’t given up. On Aug. 2, photos emerged showing Kanye and son Saint boarding a private plane in Wyoming and hours later, TMZ — citing sources close to the West family — reported that Kim and Kanye are taking “a private family vacation to try and work things out.” Kim and Kanye haven’t “seen each other much at all for months,” the website said.

According to TMZ, the vacation is something the couple talked about when Kim was in Wyoming days earlier, and it “will be a time for [Kanye] to prove … he’s willing to change for his family.”

July 28, 2020 Sallah: Federal Government Declares July 30, 31 As Public Holiday

Sallah: Federal Government Declares July 30, 31 As Public Holiday

The Federal Government has declared Thursday, July 30 and Friday, July 31 as public holidays to mark this year’s Eid-el-Kabir Celebration.

This was disclosed in a statement issued on Tuesday by the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Interior, Georgina Ehuriah.

The statement says the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, congratulated Muslim faithful and all Nigerians both at home and abroad on the occasion.

“He called on the Muslims to continue to imbibe the spirit of love, peace, kindness and sacrifice, as exemplified by the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) and to also use the period to pray for peace, unity, prosperity and the stability of the country especially as the world is witnessing global health challenges caused by Covid-19 pandemic,” the statement partly read.

July 28, 2020 Senator Nwaoboshi Denies Getting NDDC Contracts, Dares Akpabio to Prove Claims

Senator Nwaoboshi Denies Getting NDDC Contracts, Dares Akpabio to Prove Claims

Chairman of the Senate Committee on Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Peter Nwaoboshi, has denied the claim by Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Godswill Akpabio that he was awarded 53 contracts by the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) in 2018.

Nwaoboshi, representing Delta North senatorial district, described the allegations by the minister as unsubstantiated.

Akpabio had, in a document attached to the letter he sent to the Speaker, House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, alleged that Nwaoboshi got 53 contracts from the NDDC in 2018.

July 28, 2020 NCDC Confirms 648 New COVID-19 Cases, Nigeria’s Toll Now 41,180

NCDC Confirms 648 New COVID-19 Cases, Nigeria’s Toll Now 41,180

A total of 648 new cases of COVID-19 has been confirmed in Nigeria, bringing the number of cases to 41,180.

According to the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), 180 of the cases were recorded in Lagos State, 148 in Plateau State, 44 in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), 42 in Ondo State, 38 in Kwara State, 32 in Rivers State, 29 in Oyo State, 21 in Kaduna State, 20 in Osun State and 17 each in Edo and Ogun states.

Ekiti State recorded 11 cases, nine cases each in Kano, Benue, Delta and Abia states, 7 in Niger State, 3 in Borno State and 1 each in Borno, Bauchi and Imo states.

Of the 41,180 confirmed cases, 860 persons have died due to complications from the disease while 18,203 cases have been successfully managed and discharged.

Meanwhile, the second phase of the easing of COVID-19 lockdown in the country has been extended by one week to August 5.

Chairman, Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, Boss Mustapha who disclosed this at the resumption of daily briefing in Abuja by the Task Force said the extension was after a careful review of COVID-19 cases in the country.

Watch Live

Video Player is loading.
Current Time 0:00
Duration -:-:-
Loaded: 0%
Stream Type LIVE
Remaining Time -:-:-
 
1x

x
PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com