On Air Now:
Now Playing:Loading...
site loader
February 4, 2021 BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Confirms Split From Erica

BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Confirms Split From Erica

Kiddwaya clears the air about his relationship status with Erica Nlewedim.

Former housemate of the reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, Kiddwaya has confirmed that he and Erica are no longer together.

Kiddwaya and Erica were lovebirds who met at the fifth season of the reality TV show.

The reality TV star made this known via his Instagram stories while answering questions from his fans.

One fan asked him to clarify what he told pressmen during his recent interview with Punch.

"Can you tell us what you mean in your Punch interview about not having a love life?'' the fan asked.

Kiddwaya in response confirmed that he and Erica had ended their once admired relationship.

I feel like I need to explain myself here. So listen up carefully. She was my girlfriend at that time and I didn't want people to be too involved," he wrote.

"I wanted it to be private involved that's why I said what I said. And sadly my words got twisted and it brought a lot of drags! Positive vibes from now pls."

Erica and Kiddwaya kicked off one of the most admired and celebrated relationships ever since the inception of BBNaija.

Many believed they were a match made in heaven.

They were spotted at events together all lovey-dovey making many even critics believe it was only time before wedding bells.

At some point, Kiddwaya's billionaire dad had planned to host a carnival kind of wedding for the two.

February 4, 2021 Violence Mars APC Registration Exercise In Kwara State

Violence Mars APC Registration Exercise In Kwara State

Violence has marred the stakeholders meeting of Kwara state chapter of the All Progressives Congress held in Ilorin, the state capital ahead of the commencement of the party membership registration exercise.

The event which ended abruptly left no fewer than ten members of the party sustained serious injuries and many vehicles destroyed.

The meeting which held at the Banquet Hall, Government House, Ilorin was initiated by the National Revalidation/Registration Membership committee of the party led by Senator JOHN ADONOI.

Faction loyal to the removed state Chairman, BASHIR BOLARINWA had earlier protested on the streets of Ilorin over allegations that the new chairman, SANMARI ABDULLAHI wanted to manipulate the exercise.

 

 

February 4, 2021 Another Batch Of Stranded Nigerians Has Returned To The Country From Saudi Arabia

Another Batch Of Stranded Nigerians Has Returned To The Country From Saudi Arabia

The Nigerians in Diaspora Commission in a post states that the batch which had a total of 425 citizens arrived through the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja.

This is the third batch of Nigerians that have returned to the country within the last week.

Last Thursday, a total of 384 Nigerians returned from the Middle East Kingdom, and a day after that, another batch numbering over 400 returned to the nation.

According to NIDCOM, the latest returnees will join others that arrived earlier and are currently undergoing quarantine at the Federal Capital Territory Hajj camp for 14 days in line with the reversed COVID-19 protocols by the Presidential Task Force.

 

 

February 4, 2021 CAN Warns DSS To Stop Playing Politics With Security Situation Of The Country

CAN Warns DSS To Stop Playing Politics With Security Situation Of The Country

The Christian Association of Nigeria has called on the DSS to stop playing politics with the worsening security situation in the country.

CAN was reacting to the statement by the Department of State Services reiterated its warning that some elements were plotting ethno-religious violence in parts of the country.

CAN President, Dr. SAMSON AYOKUNLE in a statement said he recall that the agency recently raised similar alarm asking how many suspects have been arrested, detained or arraigned over the last ones.

According to him, all the killings in the country have been happening without bringing those responsible to book.

Spokesman of the Department of State Services, Dr. PETER AFUNANYA in the statement noted that those plotting to carry out violence in parts of the country were working with external forces.

 

 

 

Watch Live

Video Player is loading.
Current Time 0:00
Duration -:-:-
Loaded: 0%
Stream Type LIVE
Remaining Time -:-:-
 
1x

x
PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com