- Manchester City will meet manager Pep Guardiola’s former club Barcelona in the Champions League group stage.
- Arsenal have been drawn alongside Paris St-Germain, Basel and Ludogorets, with Tottenham facing Monaco, CSKA Moscow and Bayer Leverkusen.
- Bayern Munich involved in the 2015/2016 champions league semis rematch against eventual runners up, Atletico Madrid
- Premier League champions Leicester will play Porto, Club Brugge and FC Copenhagen in their debut campaign.
Group A: Paris St-Germain (France), Arsenal (England), Basel (Switzerland), Ludogorets (Bulgaria).
Group B: Benfica (Portugal), Napoli (Italy), Dynamo Kiev (Ukraine), Besiktas (Turkey).
Group C: Barcelona (Spain), Manchester City (England), Borussia Monchengladbach (Germany), Celtic (Scotland).
Group D: Bayern Munich (Germany), Atletico Madrid (Spain), PSV Eindhoven (Netherlands), Rostov (Russia).
Group E: CSKA Moscow (Russia), Bayer Leverkusen (Germany), Tottenham (England), Monaco (France).
Group F: Real Madrid (Spain), Borussia Dortmund (Germany), Sporting Lisbon (Portugal), Legia Warsaw (Poland).
Group G: Leicester City (England), Porto (Portugal), Club Brugge (Belgium), FC Copenhagen (Denmark).
Group H: Juventus (Italy), Sevilla (Spain), Lyon (France), Dinamo Zagreb (Croatia).
- 13-14 September – First round of group matches
- 6-7 December – Final round of group matches
- 14-15/21-22 February – Round of 16, first leg
- 7-8/14-15 March – Round of 16, second leg
- 11-12 April – Quarter-finals, first leg
- 18-19 April – Quarter-finals, second leg
- 2-3 May – Semi-finals, first leg
- 9-10 May – Semi-finals, second leg
- 3 June – Final (Cardiff, Scotland)