Chris Froome extended his overall lead of the Tour de France despite crashing on stage 19, which was won by Frenchman Romain Bardet.
Froome crashed descending in wet conditions, but the two-time champion continued racing after borrowing team-mate Geraint Thomas’ bike.
Team Sky’s Froome now leads by four minutes and 11 seconds from stage winner Bardet, who is up to second.
Colombian Nairo Quintana is third, while Briton Adam Yates is now fourth.
With two stages now remaining, including the finale into Paris on Sunday, Bardet’s victory was the first for a French rider in the 2016 Tour.
General classification after stage 19:
1. Chris Froome (GB/Team Sky) 82hrs 10mins 37secs
2. Romain Bardet (Fra/AG2R) +4mins 11secs
3. Nairo Quintana (Col/Movistar) +4mins 27secs
4. Adam Yates (GB/Orica) +4mins 36secs
5. Richie Porte (Aus/BMC Racing) +5mins 17secs
6. Fabio Aru (Ita/Astana) +6mins 00secs
7. Alejandro Valverde (Spa/Movistar) +6mins 20secs
8. Louis Meintjes (SA/Lampre) +7mins 02secs
9. Daniel Martin (Ire/Etixx – Quick-Step) +7mins 10secs
10. Bauke Mollema (Ned/Trek) +7mins 42secs